Olympic Professional Vital Condition
OLYMPIC PROFESSIONAL VITAL CONDITION DOG FOOD
Olympic Professional Vital Conditioning Dog food is a Ultra Premium high quality formulation which may assist in:
- building and maintaining muscle tone
- protecting and building healthy joints
- maintaining healthy skin and a shiny coat
WHAT'S IN THE BAG?
COST PER MEAL : *R9
*At an average of 3 meals per day
- Protein 26%
- Exclusively Poultry-only source of protein
- Fat 14%
- Omega 6
- DHA (Omega 3)
- Vitamin B-complex
- Contains Inulin and Beet Pulp
- Contains Zeolite
- Glucosamine and Chondroitin
- Approved antioxidants
- No artificial flavours, colours or preservatives
- Highly digestible protein sourced from poultry only (chicken, turkey and duck) ensuring the finest quality protein.
- Omega 3 & 6 are both polyunsaturated fatty acids which have been
shown to promote the brilliance and sheen of the skin and coat.
- Inulin & Beet Pulp are prebiotics which promote a healthy intestinal tract and nutrient absorption.
- Glucosamine and Chondroitin complex offers joint support as well as promoting healthy cartilage.
- Zeolite absorbs toxins in the gastrointestinal tract.
- DHA is a natural source of Omega 3 fatty acids.
- Vitamin B-Complex which assists in energy requirements and a healthy nervous system.
- Sensitivity controlled formula as it has no artificial flavours, colours or preservatives and contains no pork, soya, beef or fish meal.
- High Protein and Fat levels to regulate and maintain energy levels during activity which improves endurance.
BEST SUITED FOR
All breeds can benefit from this product such as German Shepherd, Boxer, Boerbull, Jack Russel, Daschund etc.
Follow the feeding guidelines found on the product packaging. Remember to adjust servings according to weight.